A BEACH!!! Seriously Brenda! Why would you ever want to move from there?? How nice! We may have AMAZING mountains in Sun Valley, but it also comes with more snow than I can handle! Almost 6 feet on the ground at one time this year! CRAZY!!
Oh, I can't wait for you to move closer! Hey... you'll still be close to the beach too! Your pics are fabulous of the girls! I miss you guys more than you'll know!!! I love you guys!!! Nat :) Seriously!... keep up with the photos! Soon, you'll be a pro!!!
Brenda, I found your blog thru Robyn's and I was so excited. Your girls are so beautiful and it was so fun to see your little family and read about the fun happenings. Take Care, Arica Parry Sumner
6 comments:
A BEACH!!! Seriously Brenda! Why would you ever want to move from there?? How nice! We may have AMAZING mountains in Sun Valley, but it also comes with more snow than I can handle! Almost 6 feet on the ground at one time this year! CRAZY!!
Oh, I can't wait for you to move closer! Hey... you'll still be close to the beach too! Your pics are fabulous of the girls! I miss you guys more than you'll know!!! I love you guys!!! Nat :)
Seriously!... keep up with the photos! Soon, you'll be a pro!!!
Bren,
How beautiful is your family? It really makes me miss you seeing your little ones. I love you and hope to see you soon!
Love Ya, Monica
I love the girls hair in the picture to the right. Miss you guys!
Brenda, I love your blog! The pictures of the girls are precious!! I'm excited to be with you again. Keep the pics coming. I love you..... MOM :)
Brenda,
I found your blog thru Robyn's and I was so excited. Your girls are so beautiful and it was so fun to see your little family and read about the fun happenings.
Take Care,
Arica Parry Sumner
Post a Comment