Today we made the best cookie ever!!! (Thanks Alisa!) It has become our family favorite and we can't wait for the first batch to get done. I had my little helpers with me and it was so much fun!
I was just thinking this morning about cooking with my great grandma when I was really little and how much I loved that! I totally need to have Mallory help me with things. She would love it! Look at Morgan's smile! You can tell she LOVED cooking with her mom! How Fun!
Morgan looks alot like her mom did when she was a little girl. A real cutie, huh? The girls look like they're having a great time. You're sure a good mother, Brenda!! I love you and miss you and your family. Give the girls hugs and kisses for me.
Brenda, I was excited to hear from you. It has been forever. Your girls are darling. I think they look just like their pretty mom. Good to hear from you..
Wow, it was great to hear from you. It's amazing the people you find in the Blogging world what a great way to keep in touch. Your girls are sooo cute. The cookies look great, I will keep checking back take care. McKenzie
I am so glad you still like and are making the cookies!! Of course we still make them and eat them like they are going out of style. I can't believe what a young lady Morgan is. She is getting so big and is so beautiful!!
12 comments:
your daughter is gorgeous and she looks just like a mini brenda!
i love your kitchen, by the way!
She DOES look like a mini Brenda! SO CUTE!
I was just thinking this morning about cooking with my great grandma when I was really little and how much I loved that! I totally need to have Mallory help me with things. She would love it! Look at Morgan's smile! You can tell she LOVED cooking with her mom! How Fun!
Love you background by the way!
Really?? I don't see it... I think both of them look just like Brian. But thanks though, she is a cutie!
Thanks Amy! It is a fun background, huh?!?!
Brenda, I was just gonna say how much your little one looks so much like you too! Crazy! She is so beautiful! Love your new background!
Hey you are such a good Mom! I can't wait to see you again real soon. Love ya and miss ya! Monica
yummy! I always get frustrated when the girls help me :( I wish I was better at being a patient mother.
Morgan looks alot like her mom did when she was a little girl. A real cutie, huh? The girls look like they're having a great time. You're sure a good mother, Brenda!! I love you and miss you and your family. Give the girls hugs and kisses for me.
Mom
Did you change your recipe?
Nope, nothing has changed....do they look different??
Brenda,
I was excited to hear from you. It has been forever. Your girls are darling. I think they look just like their pretty mom.
Good to hear from you..
Wow, it was great to hear from you. It's amazing the people you find in the Blogging world what a great way to keep in touch. Your girls are sooo cute. The cookies look great, I will keep checking back take care.
McKenzie
I am so glad you still like and are making the cookies!! Of course we still make them and eat them like they are going out of style. I can't believe what a young lady Morgan is. She is getting so big and is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment