I just took this picture one morning and thought it was really beautiful. There is just something about the sun coming through the mist and the trees. Thought that I would share :)
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brian, Brenda, Morgan and Ava
Posted by Brenda B at 9:04 PM
7 comments:
I love the photo too! Thanks for checking in on me. I love to see your updates on your family.
Very pretty!
absolutely beautiful! I love those kind of mornings.
WoW!!! Brenda!... that is beautiful! You really have quite the talent! Ha... I don't experience too many early mornings. Well... more now that I insist that Josh gets me up when he does! It reminds me of mornings at Jalayne's place in Wash. Keep up with the pics!... they are so so pretty! I love you!!! :)
WOW! That IS very pretty! Nice shot!
I am so glad that you said HI! Your kids are so big and are so darling, but what do we expect with you being their MOM, huh?!?
I envy you...living in N.Carolina...I love it there!
We will have to keep in better touch through the blogging world! It makes it so much easier to stay involved and to meet such awesome people...anyway...that was a gorgeous picture that you took! Keep it up....
kt
ps tell monica that i said hi!
Post a Comment