It has been a few days since the bad weather. I knew that we could get hurricanes here in North Carolina but a Tornado?!?! I guess it does happen.......one touched down in Morehead City(about 15 miles away). I get a text message for weather watch and warnings on my cell phone and the other day they kept coming. I kept an eye on the sky and it just went dark and then it hailed. Not a big deal, I know, but it seemed pretty intense at the moment. I wasn't sure what to expect and to tell you the truth....... I am not prepared for any kind of natural disaster. But all is well! There was a bunch of lightning, thunder, hail and the Lowe's store was a little damaged. Morgan did say "Mom, it's raining ice."





2 comments:
It's amazing how we can live 5 minutes from each other and the weather can be so different! We didn't get any hail, just a lot of rain and wind.
That is scary! We had a tornado warning here once and it totally freaked me out!
Is that your house? The view looks amazing! K, I want more pics of it all! :)
Post a Comment