Morgan is our full blown Princess!!!! This is a picture after I caught her drawing on lipstick with a bright pink marker.....she was so proud of herself as you can see in the picture. We were able to wash most of it off and the little that remained looked like she just finished a sucker. Silly girl :) I guess it would have matched her dress for church today!!!!
The March for babies walk went well on Saturday! Our team (Carteretmommies) raised 2,917 dollars!!!!! and we still have an extra month for more donations. Thanks again to those that made a donation!!!
Ava was so patient waiting for the walk to start.
The night before her big day.....she wanted to put on all the leis and have a picture taken. So excited! She is standing next to the "Pin the coconut on the tree" game.
Before the party started....wanted a picture of how things looked. She had her little island with water and sand surrounding her.....ok, you will have to use your imagination but it was fun! We had the sun pinata and I didn't know something would be so hard to break. I thought that if the younger kids couldn't beat it to the ground for sure the older kids would be able to.... wrong! Eventually the candy and other goodies made it to the ground :)

Morgan had a wonderful time and claims it to be her "best day ever"!!!!!!!!!!!!!



8 comments:
what a fun party! You did such an awsome job decorating, I loved it! I'm glad Morgan had her "best day ever!"
Wow. Awesome decorator. I am going to have you do my parties!! That looked like fun. So how old is she now?? So crazy. I remember when we would watch her and she was just a little one. :)
That looks like a fun party. She has lots of friends. Can I have some of that cake. I am craving cake with good icing. I sound like I am pregnant. No way!!! You did a great job. Hey the mixer is working great. jack has been eating cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, celery and doesn't even know it. Plus he gets extra fruit. He loves fruit. We Allie is needing something, talk to you later.
BRENDA!! OH MY! I can't believe I stumbled upon your blog! My husbands cousin had Natalie Nickels blog, and hers had your sister Natalie's! I TOTALLY had to see if you had one! OH I am so glad you do!
HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?? I would love to talk to you sometime! Also, is that Monica F's blog? Let her know that I would LOVE to see hers too, if it is alright. My email address is: lindstromfamof5@gmail.com.
Anyway, now I am glad I can keep tabs on you! I totally miss so many of my friends from PG. I live in Sun Valley, Idaho and I don't get to see anyone much. That is why I LOVE blogging! Isn't is so fun?!
Anyway, I am glad I found you! I hope it is alright with you! :)
BY THE WAY...you guys have the cutest little girls! SO CUTE!
-Amy (Salisbury) Lindstrom
Hi Brenda, and Brian!! How are you two? Holy cow, I love blogging! Your family is so dang cute! It's so fun to see how everyone is doing! just thought I would say hello!
I wish we could have been there! It looks like it was a lot of fun.
Love the pink lipstick!!! Permapink! :) Love you!
Post a Comment