Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Soccer

This is Morgan's first year of soccer and so far it has been something.....
I think that it has rained straight for the past month(ok, mostly on the day we are supposed to practice) so practicing has been difficult and when it comes game time our sweet little girls don't know what they are doing. What we do to our kids!?!?! She was so nervous her first game that she just stood on the field with her fingers in her mouth, looking at the ground and would not move. Bless her heart :) But now we are up to game 5 and she is having a good time. Her favorite part is throwing the ball in after it goes out of bounds.
You can't miss her team..... they have the brightest colored shirts out there.
We are proud of you Morgan for getting out there, giving it your best and of course having a fun time!



6 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah! I am so happy to hear from you. I am block addict so I will always keep up with what your doing.


Love ya,
jess

Beau & Lenette said...

She looks too cute! Olivia has been asking to play soccer, I didn't know they had a league for her age around here. Love the jersey's!

The Peterson's said...

Go Morgan!!!

J-ME said...

Your kids are adorable! I can't wait to go to soccer games with my son! It was so fun to hear from you!

Kris and BJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris and BJ said...

It was a nice suprise to see your comment on our blog. Time sure does fly. You'r daughters are so dang cute!! Take Care
Kristalyn