The other day I decided to experiment with the girls hair and do some rag curls. They thought that it was so silly to have rags in their hair. It was more comfortable for them to sleep on than rollers though. Well, it turned out super curly....Ava's hair shrunk up to just under her chin and Morgan's...well, it was super fluffy and she just complained that it wasn't fluffy enough. It was similar to Ava's before she went to school but a little more out of control. I wasn't sure if I wanted to let her go to school like that but she insisted that she didn't want any pony tails or anything to tame it. I had to put in one to keep it out of her eyes. The picture is how much it had deflated when she returned home. Aren't they so cute?!?!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Rag curls
Posted by Brenda B at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Love those Curls.....
Love those GIRLS!!!!!
so adorable!
you are so creative!!!!
and yes...they are darling :)
o my gosh Brenda ... so cute..
I remember when you did my hair one night in pin curls and it turned out so awsome.. Wish you were closer so you could do my hair!
MISS YA
Post a Comment