Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin seeds


For all those that like pumpkin seeds... I found a really good recipe. Found it here.
Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 tablespoons margarine, melted
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds


DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
2. Combine the margarine, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pumpkin seeds. Mix thoroughly and place in shallow baking dish.
3. Bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Yummy!!!

5 comments:

The Peterson's said...

These are my favorite!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH YUM! I am totally trying this! Thanks Brenda!

Johnson party of 3 said...

hey Brenda, i have just finally got a chance to read all your cute blogs.. your girls are so cute:) and i'm totally going to try this recipe.. yum hope all is going good for you, are you planning on coming to Utah for the hollidays! Hope to see you soon

Mandy said...

pumpkin seeds are the only reason I carve pumpkins!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will definitely try this. Sounds delicious!