Playing dress up.
That is where the blood pressure cuff goes...right?!?!?! I thought this was too funny so I hurried and got my camera before they figured it out.
At the beach in San Diego.


We just went to the Miramar Air show this past weekend. Brian was working one of the static displays for the Harrier. We always love to go and watch these great shows!!
Morgan standing in front of the Harrier.


Watching the Blue Angels.
Playing in the drinking fountain. As you can see, Morgan is the only one that didn't get drenched.
And the race is on...



And the race is on...







6 comments:
What wonderful pictures!!!! Thanks for posting them Brenda. I'm glad you made it back home safely. I loved talking to you. I am so happy that you let me know about the new addition to your blog. Give the girls hugs and kisses for me. I love you! Mom
i LOVE picture overload! how fun is san diego?!? i love it there ...er i did love it there :(
(that's where the ex lives)
How fun! I love the picture overload too! Seriously, isn't that the prettiest temple?! I love it!
Your girls are too cute!! Wish I could go to the beach with you guys.
ps i am going to accept your "image tag" tonight so we'll see :)
i think those can be so fun if you can get creative...huh?
I love the pics of the girls at the air show!! It looks like they had sooo much fun.
And they both make great princesses! Too cute!
Post a Comment