Saturday, November 22, 2008

Marine Corps Ball

We just went to the 233rd Birthday Ball for the Marine Corps on November 20th. Brian was an escort. I tried to get some good pictures of him during the ceremony but they didn't turn out very good.





During the cake cutting ceremony.

That is the cake in the middle of the picture.

Retiring of the Colors.



Brian and the guys and gal in his shop.



10 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Woot Woo! Look how pretty you look! Brian is looking pretty handsome too! How fun for you guys!

Beau & Lenette said...

looking fabulous as always! I'm glad you had a good time!

J-ME said...

What a fun date night! I Love your dress.

Staci said...

You guys look SO GOOD! How fun to dress up. Love the dress.

Arica said...

What a fun night, you looked beautiful:)

smarts said...

you look very pretty, I sometimes wish for a great reason to dress up!!! How FUN.

Robyn said...

YOu are one hot mama! Looks like you had so much fun!

katie said...

brenda! you look gorgeous...but what's new, huh?!?

so fun!

Fonsecas said...

wow!! GORGEOUS!!

Shannon said...

You guys are one good looking couple. I love your hair!