Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here is my Pilot and Kitty. I had a hard time parting with the pink flight suit and since Ava didn't care one way or the other, I figured, why not another year. Morgan picked out what she wanted to be. They had a fun time going around our neighborhood. This is the first year in a while that I have seen so many people out on Halloween. I had a huge turnout of trick or treaters and it was so fun to see all the cute kiddos in their costumes.


I can't decide if Morgan looked like a cat or a mouse with the nose....anyway, she had it pretty much rubbed off by the time we made it outside.
Here is mean kitty.

here is the oh so sweet kitty.








7 comments:

mjmurdo said...

The girls look so cute in their costumes!! Halloween is a exciting time for children. I can remember how some of my "kiddos" looked before heading out on the fun adventure.

The Peterson's said...

They look so cute. Missed you guys! Hope Brian's mom is doing better.

Beau & Lenette said...

Love the flight suit! Morgan is the cutest kitty...totally looks like a kitty! My mom made the golf knickers and hat and I found the shirt at Old Navy...turned out cute huh?! We miss you guys too!!!

katie said...

how cute are those costumes?!?

yeah i had to redo carter's makeup throughout the day :)

i bet seeing everyone trick or treating reminded you of when we were little, huh?!? no one hear does it anymore. they do those stupid trunk or treat in a parking lot!!!

boooooooo to them!

glad that you had fun :)

katie said...

ps i hate when i mispell a word...

...no one here...here...here does it anymore....

Nat said...

Aaahhhh!... they look so darn cute! I think I'm gonna cry! I miss you guys! :( I guess I should be thankful that you're only 4 hours away and not clear across the states! I just need to take off and come see you! Sound good?! Oh! give them kisses from auntie Natty! Love you guys!!! :)

Staci said...

The girls look ADORABLE in their costumes! I LOVE the pink flight suit... when you have a costume that cute, it's worth the redo.
We had A TON of trick or treaters as well... Addi loved giving out candy.
XOXO