Monday, June 9, 2008

Wuz up!!!!



It has been a little while since I have updated.

Brian got home from his month long stay in AZ. Yay!!!! He didn't get home until 1:30 am so I ended up pulling the girls out of bed, completely asleep and not even a hint that they would wake up and headed on base to pick him up. As soon as Brian got in the car Morgan woke up and was just so excited to see him but still couldn't keep her eyes open and dozed off again until we got home. Ava woke up for a little moment to point at Brian(with eyes closed) and tell Morgan, "Look, look Morgan, daddy's home!!!" It is so nice to have him home even though we still don't see him enough with all of the training he is doing. He surprised me with a Wings of Gold pendant/necklace...I am absolutely thrilled!!!! I had been dropping hints on how much I wanted one:)




A little bit of makeup fun!!! Morgan got a play makeup kit from G&G M. and was begging me to let her put some on. She did a pretty good job with the application!! Ava has some cute sparkle lip gloss on....pucker up!!





We spent a couple days at the Air show this past weekend. It was fun but super HOT....hot and then add the humidity on top. Brian wasn't able to go with us the first day because he had duty but was able to sneak away and meet up for a minute. We took the girls to the bouncy houses so they could jump around....it was a nice way to get in some shade too.











I actually caught the Harrier in action right above Ava's head (pic above)









We love to watch the Blue Angels perform!! They are so talented and make it look like it is so easy.....nothing like flying around 400 mph right next to someone else, performing loops and rolls and making it look perfect. Wow, they are amazing!










Someone was thinking straight with all the heat....the fire hose was pulled out and turned on. We had a hard time pulling the girls away. They were having so much fun! Probably the highlight for them at the show.

11 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Looks like so much fun! I am a little jealous of your heat! Today will be the warmest day in 3 weeks! Yep a whole whoppin 52! Seriously what is going on with this summer?!

You are my hero! You look pretty sane after 1 MONTH without your hubby! I think I would have curled up in the fetal position after day 3! You must be a serious super mom! :)

Brenda B said...

Wow Amy, 52...I would need to wear a coat...haha. It has been about 100, with the humidity factor making it feel like 110. It is so crazy that there can be that much of a difference!!
I am surrounded by Hero's!! Women that have had deployed spouses for months. It makes 1 month see like such a short time.(even though it wasn't) I certainly don't looked forward to the long deployment.

Beau & Lenette said...

I still think you're crazy for venturing out in that heat! :0) At least the girls had fun! Thanks again for watching the girls for me, you're treats will be coming soon! :)

Arica said...

What fun you guys have!! I am also jealous of the warm weather...Yikes Utah is still so cold.

Brenda B said...

Yeah, it does seem that Utah doesn't get warmer until July. I bet the mountains are still covered with snow since you were pounded with it during the winter. I almost forget what four seasons are like anymore:)

Robyn said...

Brenda, you are a wonder women, I have a hard time with Jason do shift work, it would be hard having him gone for a month. And as with the heat, Ill take some of that, holy crap, im still wearing hoodies.. In June, what the heck!

katie said...

I am so glad that you've got your hubby back! I can only imagine how hard that must be. What a fun day and I must say that I would trade places with you just so that we could enjoy the warm weather! I can not say how tired of the cold I am....

smarts said...

Brenda I would agree with everyone that you are amazing to have you hubby gone for a month, hang in there and I am glad you have great support around you!! The air show looks like so much fun, I have never been but would love to!!

The Peterson's said...

Looks fun. Our air show is October 3-5. You guys should go with us again. We have a night show that we can watch from the lake behind us. Would you hurry up and get out here!!!

mjmurdo said...

I always love your pictures. The girls are growing up and changing everyday. Having the heat and high humidity in NC makes me feel okay when it's 99 in St. George. I miss you!! Give the girls hugs and kisses for me until I can do it for myself!

Nat said...

Hey sis! Thanks for the comment! I'm not really diggin' it though! :) That's why I'm contantly changin'! :) Looks like the girls are lovin' it out there! Morgan kept saying how excited she was to have Brian come home! Speaking of her..... haven't got a call for a few days! :( She must be busy with her beauty kit G'ma sent her! :) Sure love you guys! CAN'T WAIT til you're closer! :) :) Nat