I have been TAGGED by McKenzie. Let's hope that I can even remember back to these times....hahaha :) and also that I can come up with 5 things in these categories.
What I was doing 10 yrs. ago: I was working downtown SLC in a salon. Living with some really cool ladies in Sandy.
5 yrs. ago: I was adjusting to being a new mom. I had just had Morgan and probably only had her home about a month. I think that I was even in St. George visiting my parents about now while Brian was in Virginia going through OCS. I stayed out of public cause I was scared to death of her getting sick. I was a nut...seriously, I feel bad that I didn't let anyone hold her.
1 yr ago: I was pinning wings on Brian and getting ready for another move.
Yesterday: Went to a play date at Lenette's house and let the girls swim, made another batch of play dough cause the last one started growing mold since we forgot to put it in the fridge, went over to friends home and bbq'd. Good times!!
5 favorite snax: Diet Dr Pepper, wheat thins, string cheese, white chocolate, vanilla ice cream.
5 favorite books: Well, the most recent book I read was A Thousand Splendid Suns and it was so good. I want to read The Kite runner. I can't think of any others at the moment but if I do I will update.
5 places I would love to run away to: A tropical island w/out the kiddos....hey, it said run away, right?!?! Hawaii, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand
5 bad habits: Procrastinating, being too indecisive, not getting something done because I am distracted and start doing something else. Putting stinky diapers in a garbage inside the house...not a good thing cause my house starts to stink. Forgetting to buy garbage stickers so I have to wait until next week. (yeah, we have to buy stickers to put on our garbage can so the garbage man will pick up our garbage. Oh, joy)
5 things I would never wear: I can't think of anything right now that I would never wear....I might have to flip through some magazines and pick things out. I can say some things I will never wear again....isn't that sad..haha. How about those hammer pants, jelly shoes, pegged pants with high tops or boots, dresses with huge puffy sleeves....hmmmm, doesn't this sound 80's to you, blah. Oh I thought of something I just saw that I wouldn't wear, boat shoes and I am sorry if anyone wears them, but they are just not for me.
5 pet peeves: When people drive down my street going 50 mph....it's 25 and there are kids playing, for crying out loud. Cars following too close. That person that drives down my street with the really loud stereo system. As soon as I get on the phone, my kids decide to scream, cry or need my attention.
5 things I like to do: BBQ with friends. Shop. Go on dates with my honey!! Sit outside and watch my kids play. Win!!! haha, if you really know me, you know what I am talking about.
5 favorite TV shows: The Office, How do I look, Shear Genius- waiting on the next one, I really like the remodeling home shows.
5 famous people I would like to meet: I really don't know.
5 people I TAG: Arica, Lenette, Natalie, Monica, Vanessa or anyone that wants to play along :)
(not sure who has already been tagged)
Friday, June 13, 2008
TAGGED!!!
Posted by Brenda B at 5:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That was fun to read! Especially since I haven't seen you for 10 year! Isn't that CRAZY?!
OK, MONICA! If you read this I would TOTALLY love to check out your blog! I would LOVE to see how you are doing! My email address is lindstromfamof5@gmail.com if you want to give me permission! :)
Our apt...for the 4 months that I was there...was fun, wasn't it! I missed out on most of the fun but I can only imagine from the pics I saw and the stories I heard!
...I am going to jump on the band wagon and leave a message for Monica as well. I too would love to see how you and Jason are doing but don't feel obligated k :)
my email address is katie242424@hotmail.com
I am also leaving a message for monica. I would totally love to read your blog and check up on your cute fam, cause i don't run into you at walmart very often. If you want to email me: mallardpounder@q.com
--Arica
Brenda,
I am glad you tagged me...it was fun to think about all those things!!
You are so cute that was fun to read. I hope that we get together when you come to town.
Hey I kight as well but a shout out for Monica just because I don't want to be left out...he he.(is this Monica from high school?)
What do you have to do for your trash to be picked up? Stickers???
Post a Comment