I found this on another blog and thought it would be interesting. I am completely shocked that it is equal for Ava cause I think she looks so much like her daddy. I thought that Morgans might be more equal though....but still a little on Brian's side.



4 comments:
I did this awhile ago and I thought the results were interesting too! Here is that blog design site I was telling you about sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com hope it helps!
I did this once too and it was spot on! Funny and interesting how that works....
B, no way! People must be blind. She looks just like Brian. I miss you and can't wait to see you and your fam real soon. Love ya, Monica
i'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. It's great to see what you are up to. I saw Jess at the pool last week and it was great to talk and catch up. Your girls are so cute. Keri
Post a Comment