Monday, June 23, 2008

We had a visitor in our backyard today.







8 comments:

mjmurdo said...

I can tell that the girls are very curious but afraid of getting too close. The girls look so cute and the picture is priceless. I love your pictures Brendee!!!

The Peterson's said...

Those pics are adorable. Can't wait to see the girls. and you guys.

Anonymous said...

Brenda...these are too cute! Aren't you glad you had your camera fully charged! I agree with mom....priceless! Keep em' comin!

kenz said...

Your family is beautiful! Its fun to find old friends and see how everyone is doing. NC looks like a beautiful place to live. Take care!

Beau & Lenette said...

too cute! we've been finding little green frogs on our front porch. Olivia's interested just until we get close to her and then she freaks out!!

Robyn said...

How fun! My kids would so love that!

katie said...

From your pics...it looks like you have the biggest and best backyard! That's NC for ya! I love it....

Arica said...

No fair you get to see cool turtles and live by the beach.