Thursday, May 7, 2009

Look who is 6!

This is a little late.
Miss Morgan turned 6 on the 26th of April. She is growing up so fast. We love you!!

Pictures of Morgan.










7 comments:

mjmurdo said...

I remember when most of those pictures were taken. What a cutie that Morgan is!!! I hope she had a fun birthday. Thanks for sharing all the precious pics.

The Peterson's said...

Fancy hair Morgan! You are such a beautiful and sweet girl. Miss you! Look at the construction back there!

Shannon said...

Cute!! Love and miss you guys!

J-ME said...

I love that cute little tinkerbell cake. Did you make it?
What a cute girl!
Congrats too on the 1/2 marathon!

katie said...

i love all of the pictures that you posted! she is so cute...beautiful...gorgeous!

Nat said...

I hope her birthday was as sweet as she is!!! I'll have to dig out some pics of her taken through the past 6 years too! WoW!... she's growing up fast!! You nearly put me in tears! I MISS you guys! Love you!!!

Shauna said...

She is beautiful! You are so lucky to have a girl! I have 3 boys. I am new here :) Come visit and follow me too! Have a beautiful weekend! Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/