Sunday, December 21, 2008

Look who's THREE!

Happy Birthday to our sweet little Ava! She turned three today.





Happy Birthday! We love you!



Here are some pictures of Ava through the years.

Little snuggle bug.



She has always been a happy little child.

8 comments:

mjmurdo said...

Happy Birthday to our little Ava! What a precious granddaughter you are. We love and miss you so much.

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Ava! She is such a doll. I love all the pics.

Merry Christmas!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

She is SO cute! I have to say 3 is best!

katie said...

happy birthday!

hope you had a wonderful day!


ps merry christmas!!!

Shannon said...

Your girls are soooo cute!! I just want to give Ava's little cheeks a big squeeze. Oh yes, I am THAT aunt. :)

Beau & Lenette said...

WOW! I can't believe the little peanut is 3! Happy Birthday to Ava! Merry Christmas to you too Brenda!

Shawn Telford said...

Hi Brenda and fam!

I love the pictures...it is fun to look back over the years. Morgan and Ava are such little cuties! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Anniversary and Birthday celebration for Ava! My, what a busy month! Love you!

Nat said...

Aaaahhhhh! Those pics are so cute! How could you forget what a little butterball she was! And!... those kankles!!! LOL! Oh, I just miss you guys! Give the birthday girl and Morgan loves from me!!! :)