Sunday, December 28, 2008

Eight years


Happy Anniversary!!!!!

8 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Happy Anniversary! Look how cute you two are!!

Yvonne LeBrun said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look great and still do, I love all your couple pictures!

Nat said...

Happy Anni! Goes by fast huh?! I'm still in love with your wedding photos!!! Very jealous!... you're Gorgeous!! I love You!!!!!

Beau & Lenette said...

Congratulations! You look absolutely gorgeous in this picture!

Beau & Lenette said...

I don't know if I sent you the message or not, but I changed our blog address to hussey-family.blogspot.com. Happy New Year!!!

mjmurdo said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember that wonderful day. You are a cute couple. Congrats!!!! I love you! Mom

katie said...

i remember that day...

Happy Anniversary and i hope that you did something fun!!!

Johnson party of 3 said...

Hey Brenda
I can't believe it has been that long.. it just feels like we were living together in the little yellow house in AF. I can still remember Brian coming over and singing in the shower.. Hee hee
You look Beautiful you should show some pics of the coat you made for your wedding.. YOUR SO CRAFTY.. i'm pretty sure there is nothing you can't do..
miss ya
Linds