Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Little happenings and random thoughts-

The girls had so much fun playing with cousins. It is hard to live so far away.
Nothing like jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler on!

Completely worn out after playing.


Jumpin Jacks is one of the best places to take kids. I don't have pictures but I really wish I did to show the expression of the girls faces when they went down the huge bouncy slide.

Crazy me decided to start the Twilight series but wasn't able to put the dang thing down and ended up finishing the series in a week. And no, I didn't neglect my kiddos by doing so....they did a ton of playing at the splash parks, parks, pools, etc. :) Very good books I must say!

I found out that In-N-Out burger isn't as great as everyone talks it up to be....I would much rather have a Parker's or Purple Turtle burger.

Brian is taking it into his own hands to move our household out to Arizona.(Instead of having a moving company) Crazy!! He amazes me at the things he will tackle and he does them well. Thanks for all you do, babe!!
Oh, Congratulations Captain!!!


Some more picture at the splash park in St. George.


6 comments:

Arica said...

Brenda, I am laughing because we are both blogging when we should be sleeping. I hope all is going well with your move!

Mandy said...

i hate in-n-out! jim loves it...i cannot wait to read those books, too!

Staci said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Thanks for getting together for dinner... I hope we get to see each other more now that you're only one state away :)
I hate in-n-out burger too...the fries taste like styrofoam.
Has Brian arrived with all your belongings??

The Peterson's said...

The girls have grown so much. Looks like you are having fun. I am trying to think of something fun for us to do labor day weekend.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HOW FUN! And OH MAN! That Twilight series! Oh my! I am working on #4! Aren't they amazing?!

The movie comes out in December. If you want to head to Park City me and all of my friends are going to stay at our friends house in Park City and have the ULTIMATE GIRLS NIGHT OUT! WOO HOO!! You are TOTALLY invited if you want!

J-ME said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! I bet it was crazy to drive cross country with the kiddos!
The twilight series is so good. i am just starting book 4.
Your kids are adorable!