Friday, August 22, 2008

I have been Tagged at the worst time....haha.(Thanks Amy!) You will have to take in the fact that we are not yet out of boxes....or somewhat out of boxes but not yet put away. I took the pics yesterday and I am just getting around to posting today.

The rule is to take 10 pictures, no cleaning.



#1 Our favorite place to be since we moved in!!!

#2 Living room ( I forgot to take this picture yesterday, so this one is from today)


#3 Laundry room

#4 What my kids are doing right now. Ava is zonked out in a weird position.


#5 Fridge- Where's the food?
#6 Kitchen sink- You can barely see the huge pile of boxes against the wall....waiting to be put in their place.
#7 Closet- the worst spot in the house right now. I have just started trying to get things organized and put away.
#8 Master bath
#9 Favorite shoe- I am always in flip flops.


#10 Self Portrait- Oops, I forgot to take a pic. hehe

I am tagging Vanessa, Mandy, Jalayne, Michelle and McKenzie. I don't know how many are supposed to be tagged so if you want, I tag you!



11 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

You are funnY! Your house looks great! I just wanted to see the new place, so I thought this was a good excuse! :)

I am TOTALLY jealous of the pool! SO FUN!

Beau & Lenette said...

gorgeous on the inside just like the outside! I think I might need to fly to Yuma just to use your tub...so jealous! Love it!

Mandy said...

okay--give me a day to get the pics and I will do it...NO cleaning..AARRGGHHH!!!!

smarts said...

Cute house, the pool looks so much fun!! I will try to get it done, but no cleaning, YIKES!!! I want to see the self portrait!

Alisa said...

Tell me that pool is not in your back yard. Is it?? That would be AWESOME!! And your bathroom is pretty awesome too. I love your house.

Staci said...

I love the pool! It looks like so much fun. I'm glad the unpacking is going okay :)
Did Morgan start school?

The Peterson's said...

I am working on it. I am still trying to wake up and recover from the weekend.

The Peterson's said...

Done! Hey you got a new TV.

Johnson party of 3 said...

Brenda.. your house is georgous.. love the corner tub, and the pool.. WOW
so fun...
For sure we need to come and lay out at your pool for a week!! :)

Mandy said...

okay--still working on it...do I just take any 10 pics of the house????

I love tiny dancer BTW (tim or elton...)

Jess said...

I love to see the daily grind.