We made it to our destination(Arizona)!!! Yay!! I didn't get any pictures on the way...I was just thinking about getting here, but I did take pictures of some happy girls. So good to be out of the car after 4 days of driving!!! The drive went well, we were able to stop and visit my sister and her family(they live in Mississippi) on the way out here too.


Friday, July 18, 2008
Posted by Brenda B at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i am soooo happy that you're back and that you made it safe!
it was fun to read and to catch up!
ok...so did i miss the news...but where are you guys at now?
we went to the infamous AF carnival and i saw monica there with her kids! it was fun to run into her there...
...anyway - keep up the great blogging!
Glad to see you made it and you are back to blogging, great to catch up!! I was also wondering were you are now?
so happy to hear you got to Arizona safe and sound! I've been waiting for some pics :)! How's the house hunting coming?
Great updates!! What a great Bunco group--what would we do without bunco?
Good luck in the next few weeks with everything! Be looking forward to your upcoming posts!!!!
Post a Comment