The time has come, once again, for us to move. Well, about a week from now. Oh the joys of the military :) I have been staying busy with all the cleaning and organizing that needs to get done before the moving company comes and packs us up. Yay for the moving companies!!! I don't think that I could continue to move like we do without them.
The one thing I don't like about the constant moving is leaving my wonderful friends. I have met some great people here in NC!!! It makes me sad to think about it, but good thing we have blogging, right?!?!
I will try and update more before I leave.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
On the road again
Posted by Brenda B at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm so sad! I've been thinking about it all day! So when do you want to get together? I know you are super busy so let me know when it is best for you.
Oh...you are alot stronger than I am! Where are you moving to this time? Yes...atleast there is blogging!
What?...
When are you moving?..
Do you need any help?..
Can we make some meals for you & your family?..
Please let me know OK
Well good luck in Arizona!!
We can't wait to see you guys. When will you arrive in AZ? Do you have a place yet?
We are so excited that we will finally have family in AZ!!! Let us know when you get here! We just sold our house and are moving the end of August. I hope we are able to connect before then!
Post a Comment